God's Grace

Daily reading: 2 Samuel 7:1-17
Friday October 28, 2016

Focus passage: I’m going to provide a place for my people Israel, and plant them so that they may live there and no longer be disturbed. 2 Samuel 7:10

God needs David to be faithful.  David has yet to fully understand the nature of God’s grace.
God needs David to be faithful because God is abundantly faithful.  God needs us to be faithful because God is abundantly faithful.

God desires that we are generous, because our God is generous.  God desires that we have a heart for those in need because God has a heart for those in need.  God desires that in all that we do, we place God first. 

May our actions, our words, our ministry comes from a place of abundant faithfulness.


Prayer: God, help me to put you first in my thoughts and in my actions.  May I be an instrument for you today.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying the psalms with gratitude

Faithfulness

Grace