Abundant Faithfulness

Daily reading: 2 Samuel 7:1-17
Thursday October 27, 2016

Focus passage: And the LORD declares to you that the LORD will make a dynasty for you. 2 Samuel 7:11b.

God says, I have been abundantly faithful to you and I will continue to be abundantly faithful. I will continue to make your name great and I will make a dynasty for you, a house if you will.

God turns the table and tells David; let me tell you what I will do for you.  David is who he is because of what God has done through him.  It has always been about being an active part in God’s continuing promise to God’s people.  It has always been about our abundantly faithful God.


Prayer: God, help me to put you first in my thoughts and in my actions.  May I be an instrument for you today.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripture as a guide and not a weapon

Relationship

Faithfulness