Never giving up



Daily reading: Mark 12:1-12
Saturday March 5, 2016

Focus passage: Now the landowner had one son whom he loved dearly.  He sent him last, thinking, They will respect my son.  Mark 12:6

The wonderful thing about parables is that at any given time we might see ourselves as one of the characters in them.  There are times when we might see ourselves as the land owner, where we have faith and hope in someone else and so we pour our resources into them.  

Even when they mess up, we don’t give up hope.   That doesn’t mean that it isn’t painful but it does mirror the type of love that God has for us, an unfailing love that refuses to give up.

Prayer:  Holy God, thank you for never giving up on me.  Help me to be a good steward of all that you have given to me.  May my words and my actions be fruitful in my community.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripture as a guide and not a weapon

Relationship

Faithfulness