The realness of God



Daily reading: 1 Kings 18:20-39
Saturday November 14, 2015

Focus passage: All the people saw this and fell on their faces.  “The LORD is the real God!  The LORD is the real God!” they exclaimed. 1 Kings 18:39

How do you know that God is real in your life?

I find it in relationships when someone is so generous and giving that my heart is touched.  I see it daily in acts of kindness when others put the needs of others before themselves.  I find it in prayer time, when God brings me clarity and a sure foundation for my decision making.

Take time to comment … how do you know that God is real in your life?

Prayer:  God I seek you today.  Help me in the trials of my day and let me feel your presence in the joys of my day.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying the psalms with gratitude

Grace

The Lost: A story about the older son