It is God who gives me strength

Daily reading: Isaiah 40:28-31
June 5, 2015

Scripture focus: but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength; they will fly up on wings like eagles; they will run and not be tired; they will walk and not be weary. Isaiah 40:31

Navigating life as a parent never fails to challenge me.  Each milestone is followed quickly by a new challenge.

I trust heavily upon my husband and friends for support and guidance but most importantly, I trust that God will help me be the best mom to my two kids that I can be.  I trust that God can give me the patience and insight I need to move forward.

There are times when I wonder how I will have the energy to deal with the latest challenge and I am reminded that God will give me the strength that I need. 

Prayer:  God help me when I am weak and lost.  Strengthen me and show me the way forward.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying the psalms with gratitude

The radical act of Communion

Those who walk in darkness