Forgiveness



Daily reading: Genesis 33:1-9
May 15, 2015

Focus scripture: But Esau ran to meet him, threw his arms around his neck, kissed him, and they wept. Genesis 33:4

I am always amazed at the optimists in my life that can see around any problem that we are facing at any time.  It can be so easy to fall into this doomsday sort of mentality, where we believe that the brokenness in our lives will remain.

In this amazing bible story we hear how over time, Esau’s heart has changed.  He forgives his brother reminding me of the story of the Prodigal Son.

There is a lot of brokenness in our world, we are called to see a way around and through it, we are to invite God to heal our world and bring us peace.

Prayer:  God help me to follow your lead for I know that you are mending what is broken in our world.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripture as a guide and not a weapon

Relationship

Faithfulness