Provision



Daily reading: Psalm 23
April 27, 2015

The Lord is my shepherd I lack nothing.  Psalm 23:1

Psalm 23 is a song of God’s abundant care for us.  God provides the spiritual nourishment we need just like a good shepherd makes sure that his flock has good grass to feed on and fresh water to drink.  The good shepherd protects his flock so that even in the presence of enemies they have nothing to fear.
Do you depend daily upon God to feed you and sustain you?

Do you turn to God when you are faced with people or systems that seek to destroy you?

The most challenging piece of this scripture is believe it can be true, of being willing to depend completely upon God to navigate your way through life. 
Trust that God is good and wise and knows the best future for you.

Prayer:  God as I begin the work/school week guide my steps and words.  Help me to trust more fully in your goodness and spiritual provision in my life.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying the psalms with gratitude

Faithfulness

Grace