Placing God's Word in our Hearts



Scripture: Deuteronomy 11:18-21
March 4, 2015

Wanting to be immersed in God’s word is so different than actually practicing it.  This year I am working my way through the bible a couple of chapters at a time.  It only takes 10 minutes of my day and while it is a small amount of time it grounds me in God’s presence.

The passage for today reminds us that God’s word should be present in all areas of our lives.  We should have reminders on our doorposts when we leave or enter our homes that we follow God.   Our conversation with our friends and family should be centered on God’s word.  We should take time to talk to our children about God daily.  

Prayer: God help me to focus on your word daily.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripture as a guide and not a weapon

Relationship

Faithfulness