A New Year

I had a wonderful holiday with my family. Christmas Eve was amazing, Eva my 7 year old was about to jump out of her skin because she was so excited about the next day. Every year it seems that I appreciate more and more the simple gift of being with family on Christmas day. My dad and step-mom came into town a few days after Christmas. We hadn't seen them for over a year and we had a lot of fun touring around El Paso and parts of New Mexico. Being with my dad reminds me to cherish the time I have with him and with my own kids and husband.

I am not big on making resolutions but I think this year I will resolved to make more time to be with my heavenly Father through prayer and scripture reading and to thank God each and every day for the people in my life.

Comments

  1. Hey Leslie! It was great reading about you and see what you were up to. Thanks! veronica Priego

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Praying the psalms with gratitude

The radical act of Communion

Those who walk in darkness