Expect the Unexpected

That has become my mantra during the past few weeks. I suppose it doesn't really surprise me, however I had started to feel that I had some control over my new surroundings. I know how to get around town, and even know some short cuts, or more than one way home. My kids are adjusting to their new schools. It seems just when we become comfortable, something unexpected happens. Life does not always go as we hope for it to or plan for it to. While that happens more often than not, lately in my life, I thank God for His constant presence in my life. God surprises me when the unexpected happens and graces me with me with understanding, patience, and a reminder that I am not really in control at all, God is.

blessings, Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying the psalms with gratitude

The radical act of Communion

Those who walk in darkness