Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is coming! There is much excitement in our house about this day and I hope it is because it has become a time for us to really be intentional about spending time together and for offering up words of thanks to each other. It is good to be thankful for what we have and I am not speaking of material things. When asked what you are thankful for, my children always list a person first not some toy or thing they possess.

May you give thanks this week for the people in your life. I know I am very thankful for my family and my larger faith family found at 901 Arizona Ave in El Paso Texas. I hope to see you at worship on Sunday, we will be giving thanks to God and having a huge feast, definitely something to be thankful for!

Blessings, Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying the psalms with gratitude

The radical act of Communion

Grace